2. Customer's use of Template-FAQ.com services constitutes Customer's acceptance of all Terms and conditions. Customer also agrees to be bound by any change in these terms which may be published via Template-FAQ.com services while you are a customer of Template-FAQ.com services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms of this Agreement or by any subsequent changes to these terms, please contact Template-FAQ.com immediately so that we may close your account. Template-FAQ.com reserves the right to change the Terms of Service without prior notice or warning.
3. Template-FAQ.com reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend products delivery or service at our sole discretion.
4. Template-FAQ.com shall be the sole arbiter of what is and is not a violation of these acceptable use policies.
5. Template-FAQ.com has the right to delete all content and files upon termination. Template-FAQ.com reserves the right to withhold any prepaid funds for any site removed for violations of these policies.
6. All orders are subject to acceptance by Template-FAQ.com.
7. The customer must be 13 years of age or older to obtain our products or services.
8. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
9. Failure by either Customer or Template-FAQ.com to insist upon compliance by the other party with the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any rights under this Agreement.
10. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, board, or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, such term or provision shall be construed in all respects as if such provision were written in a manner acceptable to said court, board, or tribunal, or, if such provision is found to be totally unacceptable to such court, board, or tribunal in any form, then as if such invalid provision were omitted altogether.
11. It is expressly understood that there are no oral agreements or understandings between you and Template-FAQ.com which will be deemed to extend, restrict, or otherwise supersede the exact terms of this agreement. If any provision of this Agreement fails to comply with applicable law, then this Agreement shall, without prior notice, be automatically modified to conform with the minimum requirements of any law or governmental regulation having application to or jurisdiction over the subject matter or the parties hereto. Otherwise, this Agreement, the Application Form, and any later written changes published via Template-FAQ.com service, constitutes the entire agreement.
12. Our website grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the web templates and products sold through our web site. You may not re-distribute, re-assign or transfer this license to someone else without prior notice to Template-FAQ.com.
13. Templates and images included in the distribution are the sole property of Template-FAQ.com. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
14. You may only use each of our products on a single web site, belonging to either you or your client. Every time you wish to use the same design , template or module , you must repurchase the template.
15. Template-FAQ.com templates or modules are an all-digital product. The software is delivered via the Internet only. Because of the nature of the product, we do not issue any refunds on templates once it is delivered. Please make sure that you understand the pre-requisites of the products before purchasing it.
16. This template is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors and Template-FAQ.com be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this template.
Billing1. Template-FAQ.com may cancel specials at any time. Prices are subject to change at any time, and prices are only guaranteed for the initial period of prepayment. 2. Template-FAQ.com currently accepts credit cards (Visa and MasterCard). Template-FAQ.com also accepts personal/business checks, money orders, or International money orders in US currency, drawn from a US Bank. 3. Sales and use taxes and all other applicable taxes which are applica ble to the products shall be incurred by Customer regardless of whom the taxes are or were imposed upon. 4. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to insure their payment information is maintained current and available for payment of incurred fees. If you default, you agree to pay Template-FAQ.com its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection-agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under these Terms and Conditions. 5. Any service fees (Such as template or module installation, customization and etc.) are nonrefundable . 6. If you pay with check and your check is returned to Template-FAQ.com unpaid, you agree to pay a returned check charge of $25.00. 7. If we must deal with a credit card chargeback on your account, you will be charged a $50 administrative fee for our time in dealing with this. Should your account be turned over to a collection agency, you are responsible for collection and legal fees. 8. If you default, you agree to pay Template-FAQ.com reasonable collection expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees. 9. Template-FAQ.com reserves the right to cancel service at any time. All fees paid in advance of cancellation will be prorated and paid by Template-FAQ.com if Template-FAQ.com institutes it's right of cancellation. Any violation of policies which results in extra costs will be billed to the customer (i.e. transfer, space etc.) 10. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Indemnification Customer will take all necessary measures to preclude Template-FAQ.com from being made a party to any lawsuit or claim regarding Template-FAQ.com services provided to any customer or end user. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Template-FAQ.com from any and all claims of whatever nature, expenses, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against Template-FAQ.com, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it's agents, employees or assigns Liability ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Template-FAQ.com makes absolutely no warranties whatsoever, express or implied, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THESE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED THEREBY. Template-FAQ.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, including lost profits which may arise from Template-FAQ.com's servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Further, Template-FAQ.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of Template-FAQ.com's servers. IN THE EVENT Template-FAQ.com IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL Template-FAQ.com BE LIABLE FOR AN AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO Template-FAQ.com UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. Disclaimer Template-FAQ.com will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Template-FAQ.com makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Template-FAQ.com disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Template-FAQ.com and its employees. Template-FAQ.com reserves the right to revise its policies at any time. Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including the Addendums hereto, constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and Template-FAQ.com with respect to the Services. In the event that any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Template-FAQ.com's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Customer shall not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of Template-FAQ.com. Template-FAQ.com will not be responsible for performance of its obligations hereunder where delayed or hindered by war, riots, embargoes, strikes or acts of its vendors, suppliers, or workmen (whether of Template-FAQ.com or others), accidents, acts of God, or any other event beyond its reasonable control. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to any provisions thereof which would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction to this Agreement. Any cause of action Customer may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.